- Cleared dishes after guests departed and took table wear to dish pit
- Sanitized each table area to prepare for next guests
- Monitored guests areas and responded to requests or cleaning needs promptly
- Stocked basic needs for restuarant such as ice,cups, and dishes.
- Go-to busser trainer. Trained new bussers on managing the floor and produced excellent bussers who were strategically placed on busy days in order to effectively handle the rush.
- Assisted waiters in the preparation and delivery of food in a timely manner
- Serve Food and Beverage Items to the Guest room.
- Doing FIFO System in every items, Decoy system must be followed.
- Engaging with the guest to create memorable experience.
- Cleaned tables or counters after patrons finished dining.
- Perform service tasks such as clearing tables and serving food and drinks when necessary
- Estimate food and beverage consumption to anticipate amounts to be purchased
- Look after upwards of 100 customers a night
- Work in tandem with an average of three servers to ensure efficient customer service
- Strong multi-tasking skills; recognized by management for excelling in timely service
- Trained two new hires in proper policies and procedure while also taking care of customers
- Accomplished listener; communicates with Maitre’D every shift to guarantee correct table seatings
bus person/ porter
- Serving appetisers to customers
- Clearing and resetting tables
- Retrieve customers meals from kitchen
- Restaurant clean up
- Prepare tables for meal periods, including setting up items such as linens, silverware, and glassware.
- Fill salt, pepper, sugar, cream, condiment, and napkin containers, as per expected volume.