- Enhanced branch production rates by handling staff conflicts and evaluations
- Protected company assets with strategic risk management approaches
- Maintained friendly and professional customer interactions
- Managed over all transaction Provide strategic approach for all company race in sales
- Train new employed contractual in all regulative transaction
- Foresee all management transaction including branch funding
- Be a team leader
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients and MFOs or provide assistance with problems these clients and MFOs.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the activities of workers in branch and directly report to my Area Administrators
- Prepare month end reports and submit on time.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.Supervise the activities of workers engaged in receiving, storing, testing, and shipping products or materials.
- Direct, motivate, and monitor results to advance campaign goals.
- Filed tax returns in compliance with federal and state standards.
- Trained new employees on office principles and company procedures.
- Relay and coordinate all concern to the top management
- Oversee 24 employees within 4 departments: Sales, Service, Office, Warehouse.
- Oversee sales department; assist Sales Manager in coaching sales team to enhance skills and secure business with potential clients.
- Responsible for the profit and loss budget at the location. Ensure location grows each year through retention and new sales.
- Negotiate and approve contracts with current customers and new prospects.
- Leading a team of five direct reports in day to day operations with a consistent focus on coaching, development and empowerment.
- Through a strong “lead from the front” management style we have been successful in significantly improving the financial performance of the branch namely in the home lending space.
- Managed staff accountability, behaviours and contribution through regular catchups, coaching sessions and transparent expectations.
- Gather feedback on competitors and new gimmicks