- Led business growth and development of the branch, agencies and other alternative services outlets attached to the branch
- Managed portfolio quality of the branch bringing down the high PAR to below 5%
- Customer relationship management and entrenched sales and service culture through coaching, guiding and staff motivation
- Team leadership, development and management, through motivation, mentoring and training
- Developed high performing team at branch level through training, mentoring and special assignments
- Optimized utilization of people, financial and technical resources within the branch
- Chaired the branch credit committee and ensured compliance to credit policy and procedures
- Recovered the branch Guests Satisfaction rating from 2.4 to 4 based on ZOMATO report.
- Enhanced and organized training programs of current and new hired employees to strengthen guests loyalty.
- Financial budgeting & planning and ensured strict cost management; continuously evaluated the branch financial performance against budgets and taking remedial actions where necessary
- Public Relations and branch visibility enhancement with the branch catchment
- Cancel orders based on customer requests or inventory or delivery problems.
- Compose images of products, using video or still cameras, lighting equipment, props, or photo or video editing software.
- Create or distribute offline promotional material, such as brochures, pamphlets, business cards, stationary, or signage.
- Respond to requests for information from the media or designate an appropriate spokesperson or information source.
- Discuss with the client the product, advertising themes and methods, and any changes that should be made in advertising copy.
- Present drafts and ideas to clients.
- Edit or rewrite existing copy as necessary, and submit copy for approval by supervisor.
- Determine desired images and picture composition, selecting and adjusting subjects, equipment, and lighting to achieve desired effects.
- Determine project goals, locations, and equipment needs by studying assignments and consulting with clients or advertising staff.
- Enhance, retouch, and resize photographs and negatives, using airbrushing and other techniques.
- Manage own accounts and projects, working within budget and scheduling requirements.
- reated and directed sales team training and development programs.
- Met and exceeded area goals through coaching and managing sales team staff.
- Plan and prepare advertising and promotional material to increase sales of products or services, working with customers, company officials, sales departments and advertising agencies.
- Gather and organize information to plan advertising campaigns.