Branch Manager Resume Examples
- Led business growth and development of the branch, agencies and other alternative services outlets attached to the branch
- Managed portfolio quality of the branch bringing down the high PAR to below 5%
- Customer relationship management and entrenched sales and service culture through coaching, guiding and staff motivation
- Team leadership, development and management, through motivation, mentoring and training
- Developed high performing team at branch level through training, mentoring and special assignments
- Optimized utilization of people, financial and technical resources within the branch
- Chaired the branch credit committee and ensured compliance to credit policy and procedures
- Recovered the branch Guests Satisfaction rating from 2.4 to 4 based on ZOMATO report.
- Enhanced and organized training programs of current and new hired employees to strengthen guests loyalty.
- Financial budgeting & planning and ensured strict cost management; continuously evaluated the branch financial performance against budgets and taking remedial actions where necessary
- Public Relations and branch visibility enhancement with the branch catchment
- Cancel orders based on customer requests or inventory or delivery problems.
- Compose images of products, using video or still cameras, lighting equipment, props, or photo or video editing software.
- Create or distribute offline promotional material, such as brochures, pamphlets, business cards, stationary, or signage.
- Respond to requests for information from the media or designate an appropriate spokesperson or information source.
- Discuss with the client the product, advertising themes and methods, and any changes that should be made in advertising copy.
- Present drafts and ideas to clients.
- Edit or rewrite existing copy as necessary, and submit copy for approval by supervisor.
- Determine desired images and picture composition, selecting and adjusting subjects, equipment, and lighting to achieve desired effects.
- Determine project goals, locations, and equipment needs by studying assignments and consulting with clients or advertising staff.
- Enhance, retouch, and resize photographs and negatives, using airbrushing and other techniques.
- Manage own accounts and projects, working within budget and scheduling requirements.
- reated and directed sales team training and development programs.
- Met and exceeded area goals through coaching and managing sales team staff.
- Plan and prepare advertising and promotional material to increase sales of products or services, working with customers, company officials, sales departments and advertising agencies.
- Gather and organize information to plan advertising campaigns.
- Established a safety culture with zero recordable injuries
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the activities of workers in the branches.
- Recruit staff members and oversee employee development.
- Direct, plan, or implement policies, objectives, or activities of organization to ensure continuing operations, to maximize returns on investments, or to increase productivity.
- Direct or coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with production, pricing, and sales.
- Coach sales reps through meetings and ride alongs
- Plan, direct, and coordinate the activities of employees in bank branch
- Approve, reject, or coordinate the approval or rejection of lines of credit, real estate, and
- Recruit staff members and oversee training programs. personal loans.
- Sell travel packages online
- Provide everyday cash position, estimate and analysis.
- Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
- Determine the Company’s goals and risk tolerance.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment.
- Ensure Sales and Trading is in compliance with pre-determined trader limits and portfolio policies
- Monitor changes in banking regulations and report any impact to senior management, as well as foreign exchange market activity.
- Daily reconciliation and tracking of foreign currency bank activity.
- Ran a Branch Office for Vector Marketing
- Responsible for all recruiting, interviewing, training, and coaching of sales reps
- Sales rep sell $14,000 for 2 week SC2 Push period
- $30,000 in office sales
- promoted reps to The Leadership Academy within Vector Marketing
- Manage branch staff and daily operations of office.
- Enter payroll and mileage reimbursements for branch staff.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to determine reasons for overdue payments and to review the terms of credit contracts.
- Persuade customers to pay amounts due on credit accounts, including applicable service charges.
- Submit delinquent accounts to attorneys or small claims courts for collection.
- Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, and stability evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.