- Working as a biomedical engineer in the government hospital.
- break down maintenance of biomedical devices.
- Preventive maintenance.
- User training on machine.
- Performing Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM).
- Involved in Testing & Commissioning (T&C) with company and end users.
- Dealing breakdowns and repairing faulty equipments.
- Communicating with end users regarding equipment’s condition and give advice when necessary.
- Preparing Technical Advice (TA) for medical equipments such as patient monitor, thermoscan, syringe pump and others.
- Verifying assets in respected departments, identifying missing taggings such as KKM number, asset number and serial number and update its status in Asset Tiger, cloud-based asset management tool.
- Performing user training to end users on particular equipment.
- Certified Engineer offering installation and repairs for Trumpf Medical – Part of Hill-Rom- products , OR-Tables , Surgical Light Head and Pendants . ( Mars & Saturn OR-Tables , Trulight 5000 , iLED 5 & iLED 3 , Pendant Truport 5000 and Trusystem 3000 )
- Certified engineer offering installation and repairs for Stryker medical products , Patient Transport Stretchers and ICU beds , and Stryker Precision temperature management system .
- Installation and coordination for HT-Group projects
- Maintenance for Promotal medical products
biomedical engineer (sales and service)
- Repair medical equipment.
- Providing technical support.
- Conducting ultrasound training.
- Making inquiries regarding medical equipment parts replacement to principal company and third-party vendors.
- Performing functionality test on new medical equipment.
- Solve problems with medical equipment
- Inhouse preventive maintenance
- Installation of medical equipment
- Monthly call log
- Contact with company Engineer