- Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment
- Observe and evaluate student’s performance and development
- Assign and grade class work, homework, tests and assignments
- Provide appropriate feedback on work
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students
- Update all necessary records accurately and completely as required by law, district policies and school regulations
- Prepare required reports on students and activities
- Manage student behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures
- Apply appropriate disciplinary measures where necessary
- Perform certain pastoral duties including student support, counseling students with academic problems and providing student encouragement
- Participate in extracurricular activities such as social activities, sporting activities, clubs and student organizations
- Worked as a Biology teacher at Goutham Model School, Bhadrachalam from 2010 to 2014.
- Worked as Chemistry Lecturer at PSRM Degree College, Bhadrachalam from 2008 to 2010.
- Worked as Chemistry Lecturer at Mother Theresa Degree College, Bhadrachalam from 2006 to 2007.
- Worked as Science Teacher at Roopa Public School, Bhadrachalam from 2002 to 2004.
biology teacher, dean of students & residential life, mentor teacher
- 83% of students matriculated to top-tier schools
- Spearheaded a team of three science teachers in coordinating science activities for students
- Observed and evaluated student’s performance, behavior, and development
- Oversaw and ensure safety and well- being of 23 resident students; supervised other deans, disciplined students and developed a successful mentor-mentoree program
- Taught a class of 15 children on microbiology and laboratory techniques
- Teaching SCERT syllabus.
- Conducting tests weakly.
- Enhancing students in biological sciences by implememnting new teaching strategies.
- Motivating students towards studies to exel in academics.