- Review insurance policy terms to determine whether a particular loss is covered by insurance.
- Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as rebilling, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
- Record and review patient medical histories.
- Schedule patients accordingly by dental necessity and doctor availability.
- Plan, prioritize and complete day-to-day workload taking into account new business, renewal business and day-to-day service responsibilities for the accounts assigned in a timely manner ensuring internal/external deadlines are met
- Assist in preparing client proposals for approval by Account Executive and/or Account Manager; help determine proposal content; proof all proposals for accuracy
- Prepare bid specifications for Requests for Proposal (RFP); scrub and analyze client census data; release RFPs to carriers and follow up to assure timely responses; field questions from carriers to assist them in providing quotes; review quotes for accuracy and to ensure they meet RFP specifications
- Assist Account Manager with implementation of new lines of coverage and carrier changes to ensure smooth launch/transition
- Deliver on an exceptional customer experience through proactive communication, orchestrate the right internal resources, and effective use the client’s journey model to align, track and evolve the client’s benefits goals
- Maintain client records in Agency database
- Responsible for electronic file set-up and maintenance, along with ongoing filing and documentation of carrier quotes and correspondence and other client documentation
- Assisted and enrolled employees in medical insurance
- Protect the security of medical records to ensure that confidentiality is maintained. claim forms and records.
- Corresponded with employees via telephone and email.
- Updated employed files and assisted employees with company website.
- Explained the medical benefits to employees.
- Administer benefits for multiple companies.
- Assist Brokers with new business submissions.
- Work with several different insurance companies to enroll and terminate individual and group insurance policies.
- Establish rates for individual and group insurance.
- Prepare COBRA documentation and verify eligibility for over 700 large and small groups.
- Sent Corresponding letters for pension inquiries
- Corresponded with employees via email and phone
- Used various Computer programs such as Workday and SAP
- Case management to update Workers Comp benefits,
- Updated information for Unemployment Benefits
- Filed employee records
- Handled various reports