- Worked with children 5 years and younger that were on the autism spectrum
- Travel to clients homes to do sessions
- Work on day to day activities with the children that were tailored towards their specific needs
- Use appropriate teaching measures to insure each child was learning as much as possible
- Frequent contact with supervisors to insure the client was getting the best therapy possible
- Designed programs/materials to use
- Kept records of each day to track progress/strengths and weaknesses
- Study patient behavior and apply ABA principles
- Respond appropriately to different situations common among Autism patients with behavioral and developmental challenges
- Utilize key communication skills to provide effective feedback to patients and families.
- Be able to recognize and respond to critical improvements in patient behaviors
- Appropriately respond to negative behaviors and use behavioral redirection techniques
- Working with clientele and maintain client confidentiality.
- Know and understand all emergency procedures associated with TBH. As well as knowing all code of conduct applied in Trumpet.
- One on one work with client with special needs while parent or caregiver is present.
- Completed 40 hours of training online and in person.
- Followed program descriptions given by supervisor during sessions.
- Informed supervisor about updates, accomplishments, and any incidents within session.
- Work with children with mental and emotional disabilities
- Work with children to implement goals for their well-being
- Implement Programs after assessing patient
- Promote and Help change potentially unhealthy behaviors by doing daily exercises and tasks
- Daily paperwork and treatment assessment for the day
- Perform ABA therapy on kids with autism and other special needs.
- Delivered ABA intervention to children with autism and related disorders in the school and home settings.
- Participated in program development (goals, teaching protocols, data collection systems).
- Provided parent education to parents on how to work with their children.