- Review service plans in consultation with clients, and perform follow-ups assessing the quantity and quality of services provided.
- Model appropriate social behaviors to cultivate development of interpersonal relationships and communication skills.
- Enhanced productivity by 50% and information sharing between departments by collecting and managing data..
- Maintained a 90% satisfaction rating over a 24-month period with ten clients.
- Direct intervention, 1:1 sessions with children aged 2-6 in the school, community, and clinic settings.
- Set up and manipulate environment for therapy session.
- Follow Consultant’s direction when implementing the ABA program.
- Work in a team-oriented environment.
- Be creative when implementing programs to ensure the client is learning in a fun and effective environment.
- Collect data daily for each program.
- Graph data.
- Provided ABA instruction, targeting specific behavior goals for children with autism
- Maintain client’s data book in an organized manner.
- Communicate with assigned supervisor regarding any change in status, problems, or intent to change any aspect of the behavior/educational program.
- Attend and participate in monthly team meetings as scheduled, and present gathered data.
- Implemented the behavior intervention plan with the information collected for the purpose of providing behavior intervention based on the individualized needs of the child and family.
- Collected/document/write data and child records for the purpose of ongoing behavior intervention service planning and review.
- Communicate with children, family members and agency personnel for the purpose of sharing information pertaining to applied behavioral strategies and interventions.
- Assist family members for the purpose of implementing intervention strategies to follow specified behavior management plans. If questions arose, meeting with lead supervisor and myself was scheduled.
- Foster reliance and independence to client along with helping him/her acquire necessary social skills through intervention.
- Provide services based in the science of Applied Behavior Analysis, including behavior management, discrete trial training, social skills training, and caregiver education to clients with developmental disabilities and their families.
- Target client goals, collect data, and graph data during each session.
- Decreased maladaptive behaviors in children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Collected data on child’s progress