- Site supervision of new branch.
- Checking of shuttering work level as per given drawing.
- Liaising with the project planning engineer.
- Resolve the technical issue with employer’s representatives,supplier and statutory authorities.
- Prepare daily progress report.
- Prepare excavation and labor Contractor bills.
- Processing customers/business associates’ requests in order to provide quality customer service and to achieve the Unit’s objectives;
- Executing clients’ instructions within the Customer Service Department’s responsibilities, timely and accurately;
- Opening of new accounts;
- Promoting the Bank’s electronic channels to the customers in order to increase revenue by minimising operating costs;
- Ensuring the functionality of the accounts through the sensible use of transactional flags;
- Systematically reviewing the existent files to ensure that the accounts are in line with the applicable procedures of the Bank and the Central Bank;
- Being aware of the Central Bank’s directives and internal regulations of the Bank and ensuring the effective implementation in order to be compliant with the AML policy.
banking officer, financial analyst
- Completed formal Financial Analyst Training Program.
- Reviewed commercial client financial condition, analyzing balance sheets, cash flow and testing covenants.
- Researched industry information and wrote documentation to support loan commitments.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them. bank’s services such as credit card, car loan, mortgage loan and personal consume loan.
- Maintain financial records carefully and precisely, entering accurate information into forms and spreadsheets and making calculations based on previous and upcoming transactions, ensuring written communication is clear
- Preparation of branch monthly management accounts as assigned by management
- Reconciliation of customer bank statements and Point of Sale statements
- Petty cash management and reconciliation for the branch
- Proper management of branch assets and filing of asset registers