- sort and check luggage
- move luggage
- Cargo loaders and loading conveyor systems
- Responsible for safely and quick loading
- Load bags of airline passengers on to the conveyor belt.
- Assist passengers, such as elderly or disabled individuals, on and off wheelchair, ensure they are seated properly, help carry baggage, and answer questions about bus schedules or routes.
- Assist with baggage
- Receive and mark baggage by completing and attaching claims checks
- Inspected tags to insure that baggage was routed to designated location.
- Loaded and stored baggage.
- Insured that passengers received luggage.
- Lift and transport baggage, mail, and cargo to and from aircrafts
- Load and unload buses.
- Clean buses and lobby of bus station.
- Attend to customers as needed.
- Operate ground support equipment such as tugs, conveyor belts, and tractors
baggage handler/machine operator
- Operated conveyor belts, tugs, and tow tractors laden with baggage and cargo
- Monitored carousel belts for misfunction and error
- Kept track of baggage/cargo while transferring from cars, buses and from the aircraft
- Performed baggage handling procedures like paperwork and documentation
- Ensure delivery of baggage, mail and cargo to the rightful owners
- Lifted and handled baggage weighing 50 lbs +