- Organize and conduct age-appropriate recreational activities, such as games, arts a
- Supervise and assist with homework.nd crafts, sports, walks, and playdates.
- Maintain a safe play environment while babysitting.
- Prepare food and serve meals and refreshments to children.
- Communicate with children’s parents or guardians about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues. Maintain a safe play environment.
- Carefully monitored children’s play activities and play area.
- Routinely picked children up from school and activities.
- Read stories to the children and taught them how to read, count, draw and crafts.
- Learned how to handle children from the ages 2-12 years old
- Learned how to make a bond with families and their children
- Learned how to communicate with younger children
- Learned how to manage many children at a time
- Learned how to work with children with disabilities
- Monitor animals and care for them as needed
- Walk dogs
- Feed animals
- Support the well-being of the animal
- Cared for two girls ages 2 and 5 during parents scheduled absences.
- Played with children and read bedtime stories, receiving requests from children.
- Cleaned and organized house after activities, minimizing parents’ clean-up time upon their return home.
- Ensured children were fed at scheduled times provided by parents.
- Balanced playtime and limited television viewing.