- Collaborate with teachers and students to develop and maintain a robust set of athletic and after-school offerings that the student body found engaging
- Plan and execute track meet, swim meet, basketball and volleyball tournaments.
- Recruit players, coaches, and referees
- Prepare and submit budget requests and recommendations
- Head of athletics and anything sports related of a camp size 200+ for boys and girls 7-15 years old.
- Day to day I was in charge of organizing sports competitions for the campers and overseeing of all of the instructors of the different sport areas.
- Organized and executed a competition and tournament day against another camp.
- In charge of planning and prepping the Camps all day programs in which every staff member and camper is involved and takes weeks to plan.
athletic director/site coordinator
- Arrange and conduct sports-related activities, such as training camps, skill improvement courses, and clinics.
- Create monthly budget for After-school Program.
- Oversee development and management of the sports program budget and fundraising activities.
- Evaluate athletes’ skills and review performance records to determine their fitness and potential in chosen area of athletics.
- Adjust coaching techniques based on the strengths and weakenesss of students and employees.
- Built strong rapport with athletes and assistants before, during and after the coaching season.
- Demonstrated a high level of respect for opponents, officials, ad facilities.
- Worked closely with other athletic directors in scheduling events.
- Developed a budget for each sport, recommended and ordered equipment, supplies, and uniforms.
- Enforce discipline both on and off the field.
- Record and organize proper forms for each athlete in each sport.
- Developed positive relationships with parents, schools, and the community.