- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports also make copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
- Attend meetings to record minutes and compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements.
- Translate documents from English to Spanish.
- Evaluate the work of staff and volunteers to ensure that programs are of appropriate quality and that resources are used effectively.
- Provide direct service and support to individuals or clients, such as handling a referral for child advocacy issues, conducting a needs evaluation, or resolving complaints.
- Recruit, interview, and hire or sign up volunteers and staff.
- Answer/Direct phone calls, Provide property tax information to clients
- Use Microsoft Word, Excel, Spreadsheet to document information, and present graphs for various percentages
- Prepare information packets for auditing
- Use of fax and copy machine, filing folders
- Performed the duty of administrative work related to sanction of different administrative files e.g. Leave, Medical, RTI, Tours, etc.
- Organizing the UGC NET Exam, Centre Fixation, Observer, Centre Inspection.
- Member in Procurement Committee of CBSE for the Procurement of Goods & Services for the conduct of examination.
- Made the payments of Examination Centre Charges, City Coordinator & Observer as a Drawing and Disbursing Officer.
- Planned and executed all aspects of Exam Centre Material, Centre Advance, Centre Superintendent & City Coordinator move.
- Coordinated in committee meetings, including schedules and information preparation and distribution.
- Interacted with vendors, contractors, and professional services personnel to receive orders, direct activities and communicate management instructions.
- Oversaw and helped assist the production of washing, drying, and folding textiles for a linen company
- Planned, organized and assembled linen in a timely manner to ensure it would be ready for delivery
- Answered phone calls, took messages, and answered any questions about service
- Posted job applications, read resumes and held interviews with prospective employees