- Sample Development : Follow-up designs from designers and make sure the sample dispatch on time to buyers.
- Sourcing Accessories : Sourcing trims and accessories from nominated suppliers and other suppliers as well.
- Costing : Coordinate between costing merchandisers and buyers to finalize the costing.
- Follow-ups : From yarn to fabric have to follow and ensure it reach on time
- Team Management : Motivate team towards all aspect & keep them most engaged and complete the work on time
- Product development.
- Material sourcing & production monitoring from order negotiation to shipment.
- Follow the Samples, fabrics, accessories and fashion trends etc.
- Lab-dip & yarn-dip, print strike-off, AOP strike-off, y/d strike-off, artwork, lay-out, embroidery, patch, appliqué, value added works, fabric, trim fabric and trims development.
- Maintain the import record, LC & advance payment record for fabric & trims.
- Procurement of trims & accessories.
- All other special job as assigned by the management
- Working under the supervision of senior merchandiser.
- Responsible for Development of Proto type samples and confirmation sample as per customer requirement.
- Arranging of sample materials as per customer sample requirement.
- Maintain order tracking and follow up PO sample tracking and daily reporting.
- Go to market and maintain daily communication with outside vendor to develop new product.
- Work with planning and purchase to oversee the Po process.
- Work with production team to update and monitor on-order and shipping reports.
- Facilitate the development of strong working relationships with buyers managing the requests for samples and overseeing the quality of general production.
- Direct and coordinate workers involved in production and constructing samples or finished garments.
- Maintain clear communication with buyers
- Keep clear records of communication and requests
- Keep follow up with production department to make sure on time shipment
- Liaison with quality assurance department in order to inspect products and to provide better quality product to buyers
- Planning and developing merchandising strategies.
- Analyzing sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs.
- Collaborating with buyers, suppliers, distributors and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities and time-scales.
- OTB, Line list, Traffic Light, Best and Worst Sellers, Invoices, Goods Receiving Notes, Allocation and Distribution, Mins and Manual Pushes, Intakes, Stock on Hand, Log Sheet, Audits.
- Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives.
- Arrange for necessary shipping documentation and contact customs officials to effect release of shipments.
- Produce layout plans for stores and maintain store shelves and inventory.