- Running weekly sales reports
- Analyzing product sales to ensure proper product distribution
- Negotiating product returns with vendors
- Communicating with vendors and store employees through email and phone
- Making vendor appointments for Senior Buyer
- My general task is to control profit and 0our margins. We also did some publicity for some of our products when we achieved good prices in our products.
- Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies.y highlight here is contacting new suppliers and finding new markets for our products, as well as looking abroad for international suppliers.
- Managed $15M Accessories category within the Men’s Under Armour business.Responsible for curating an assortment, bringing it to life, maintaining in season management, reporting on the state of the business and reacting to up/ down trends within the business.
- Analyzed sales and inventory metrics to cater the business to the needs of athletes.
- Creating Purchase Orders and Email them to the relevant suppliers.
- Create deals on Spread sheet & on The System (Back Office).
- New listing (Add new item) on Spread sheet & the System (Back Office)
- Queries from Stores (e.g. Item no scanning on the till, wrong pricing, bar codes).
- Liaison with DC & Suppliers to Schedule deliveries & reschedule for undelivered orders.
- Visit Stores.
- Test Samples
- Create and manage all purchase orders and updates driven by business needs from cost updates to quantity changes or purchase order delays
- Assist Senior Buyer in negotiating buying terms with vendors (pricing, delivery terms and quantity)
- Monitor and maintained communication with vendors to ensure shipments are delivered on promised dates
- Distribute weekly reporting to Senior Buyer (e.g. Item Sales Report, Inventory Report, On Order Report) communicate status and/or changes/issues
- Work closely with buyer in maintaining positive relationships with vendors.
- Assist buyer in selecting merchandise and placing orders.
- Track orders and manage inventory for replenishment for in store and online.
- Develop in store merchandise guidelines for all merchandise received, including training associates on the merchandising guidelines.
- Manage sales and determine future purchases for in store and online.