- Artistic and organizational leader
- Responsible for all programming
- Responsible for all hiring
- Prepare detailed storyboards showing sequence and timing of story development for television and theatrical production.
artistic director / event manager
- 2019 – Founder of the dance company Okreswa. Presenting Modern Afro-Surinamese dance.
- 2018 – Initiator of the Kriyoro Wiki; a culture Heritage Festival to promote and preserve the Afro-Surinamese cultural heritage.
- 2017 Created new (performing)products for the youth departments.
- 2013- Initiator of the annual Cultural Dance Event: Prisiri Banya
- Manage dancers schedules.
- Manage dancers pay
- Meet with prospective clients about performance opportunities
- Represent the company to potential donors and board members
- Design large choreographic works for the stage and film
- Spearhead operations and manage all educational and production activities through leadership acumen and performing arts expertise; regular responsibilities include administration, staff development, coordination of events, daily site schedules, budget control, marketing, and community outreach.
- Create and implement a variety of artistic programs for everyone ages 6 months to 18 years old; collaborate with the owner to determine budgets, expenses, and business goals, both short and long-term.
- Build and inspire competition teams; mentor students in ethics, teamwork, responsibility, healthy competition.
- Recruit, interview, and train employees in cross-functional departments; 10 artistic staff team members, 7 assistants, and office management.
- Utilize marketing and advertising abilities to increase student enrollment; create and implement community advertising, social media content, and website tools to increase brand exposure.
- Facilitate and organize year-end recitals 150 + students, fundraisers, special events, and community presence to obtain donations, sponsorships, volunteers, and to promote a positive company reputation.
- Collaborate with affiliated dance programs to provide students with pre-professional ethics and arts training for students with collegiate and professional performing arts aspirations and goals.