Architect Resume Examples
- In charge of project coordination, client relations, drafting, research and presentation.
- Prepare scale drawings.
- Prepare information regarding design, structure specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, or construction time.
- Conduct periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans.
- Administer construction contracts.
- Provide technical advice regarding design, construction, or program modifications and structural repairs to industrial and managerial personnel.
- Operate computer-aided drafting (CAD) equipment or conventional drafting station to produce designs, working drawings, charts, forms and records.
- Direct activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents.
- Represent clients in obtaining bids or awarding construction contracts.
- Prepare operating and maintenance manuals, studies, or reports.
- Draw rough and detailed scale plans for foundations, buildings and structures, based on preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specification sheets and other data.
- Plan the layout of the
- Seek new work opportunities through marketing, writing proposals, or giving presentations.project.
- Consult with clients to determine functional or spatial requirements of structures.project.
- Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs, visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary.
- Crafted detailed drawings that met customer requirements for structures using reinforced steel, concrete, masonry and wood materials.
- Created, printed and modified drawings in AutoCAD and ArchiCAD
- Developed exceptional attendance record with special attention to punctuality and preparation to work upon arrival.
- Devoted special emphasis to punctuality and worked to maintain outstanding attendance record, consistently arriving to work ready to start immediately.
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists
- Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction
- Playing a part in project and team management
- Travelling regularly to building sites, proposed locations and client meetings
- Compile project specifications
- Analyzing Beirut’s different neighborhoods to exhibit at the Venice Biennale Expo 2020
- Drawing plans of the neighborhoods in question to portray a specific analysis
- Developing final drawings, graphics, and projections to display in the expo
- Supervise, coordinate, and inspect the work of draftspersons, technicians, and technologists on construction projects.
- Seek new work opportunities through marketing, writing proposals, or giving presentations.
- Determine procedures and instructions to be followed, according to design specifications and quantity of required materials.
- Represent architect on construction site, ensuring builder compliance with design specifications and advising on design corrections, under architect’s supervision.
- Prepare cost estimates, contracts, bidding documents and technical reports for specific projects under an architect’s supervision.
- Analyze building codes, by-laws, space and site requirements, and other technical documents and reports to determine their effect on architectural designs.
- Create freehand drawings and lettering to accompany drawings.
- Confer with clients, engineering personnel, and architects on overall program.
- Prepare site plans, specifications, and cost estimates for land development, coordinating arrangement of existing and proposed land features and structures.
- Projects:Horse Stable (2000 m² – Wadi Rum) Concept to tender
- Montreal Hotel Renovation ( 20 Bathrooms – Al Shobak ) Design & Supervision
- Steakanji (70m² – Restaurant- Amman) Design & Supervision
- Shawarmix(100m² – Restaurant- Al Riyadh) Design & Partial Supervision
- Private Villa Renovation (800m² – Amman) Exterior facades design
- prepare 3D models
- Build landscape, architectural and display models.
- identifying and applying sustainable methods in design
- Manage the project from conceptual, schematic, design development, contract documents, tender and construction up to post-construction phase; manage the project schedule and delivery to make sure the project progresses accordingly; lead teams of architects, consultants and suppliers to help attain the goal of the project; coordinate with the client to address their requirements and expectation of the project.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.