- Design & Develop Android Applications from scratch.
- Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagrams.
- Modify existing applications to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware/software, or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Direct application programming and development of documentation.
- Applications deployment on PlayStore.
junior android developer
- develop & support of sdk for mobile app monetization
- integration of 3d party sdk
- Collaborate with marketing, key executives, UI designers, and other to develop application for Doctor Insta without jeopardizing data privacy or security. Write clean, clear, efficient, well-tested, and maintainable code.
- Participate in fast-paced development cycles, have completed 100% of deadlines ahead of schedule. Contribute and participate in new feature/product specifications.
- Delivery across entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Extensively worked on Git, Jenkins, Fire-base, AWS,ADB Communication technologies Competencies in assisting client’s organisations to achieve technology excellence at lowest overall cost.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features.
- Continuous evaluation, discovery and implementation of new technologies to maximize the efficiency of development.
- Participated in Complete Android App Development Life-cycle for proper analysis, development, testing, deployment and enhancement of source code.
- Developed more than 25 Android Apps with following proper SDLC for Mobile App Developments.
- Provided continued maintenance and development of bug fixes and patch sets for existing Mobile
- Coordinated with Jr Android developers for their projects and guided them.
- Worked on PDA devices used for scanning/redemption of tickets.
- Developed various features to enhance user experience.
- Developed a search functionality to find events, venues, artist more efficiently using Algolia.
- Wrote test cases for the app.