aircraft maintenance engineer (engines)
- Complete overhaul and inspection of aircraft piston engines and field service to all clients of the company;
- Technical support on engine related matters
- To maintain aircraft’s in Serviceable conditions by carrying out routine maintenance and clearing out defects in appropriate & legal manner.
- Carry out Third Party Maintenance for Delta Airlines and taking care of routine maintenance and clearing the aircraft’s for flight.
aircraft maintenance engineer
- Promoted as a Workshop Manager in June’2016.
- Ensured compliance with industry safety guidelines.
- Evaluated new products and ensured familiarity with these products.
- Maintained 24/7 availability for special projects requiring such attention.
- Analyzed internal issues and made productivity recommendations.
aircraft maintenance engineer (internee)
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
- Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected, and notify operators of any malfunctions.
- Clean and lubricate equipment.
- LRUs replacement, troubleshooting, isolation of failures and replacement of faulty components of avionics system in accordance with maintenance procedures.
senior aircraft maintenance engineer
- keep the aircraft airworthiness through maintenance,repairs and inspections as per the approved procedures in the maintenance manuals,circulars,technical instructions,SBs,Ads,modifications etc.
- Read and interpret maintenance manuals,fault isolation manuals,IPC, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine the feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Maintain repair logs, documenting all preventive and corrective aircraft maintenance in AMOS.
- Keep the regulatory authority issued licence and company issued authorization valid by using approved procedures ,manuals and also by keeping self updated with the revised procedures, circulars,instructions,maintenance tips through E-learning.
- Apprise the maintenance team about the safety instructions and also brief them about the maintenance procedure before start of work.
- Motivate the subordinates to improve their career and work culture by sharing and discussing various technical information.
aircraft maintenance engineer, avionics engineer
- 10+ years experience in Instructional duties of Radar on Mig 21 Aircraft (Type 77 & 96) .
- Read and interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine the feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Responsible for all sort of maintenance activities of aircraft(s) (MiG 21, Mirage 2000).
- 15+ years of Experience in Leading a team for First Line and Second line servicing and flying related activities, supervisory of Tarmac management activities.
- Involved in innovation of SPO10 Radar illumination receiver, Indicator tester.
- Involved in fabrication of Radio altimeter test bench.
- Worked as Security officer for 17+ Years.