actress (on-stage swing)
- Taking great care of mind and body in order to deliver various performances.
- Tape Out Ground Plan, To Scale, in Rehearsal Space
- Figure out Specific Needs of Production
- Assist Production Manager in Planning First Production Meeting
- Study and rehearse roles from a script in order to interpret, learn and memorize lines, stunts, and cues as directed.
- Communicating the director’s wishes to designers, light tech, sound, costume, etc.
- Create and Distribute Preset Lists for Backstage Crew
- Manage Backstage Crew
- Organize Backstage Traffic
- Find Solutions to Potential Safety Problems (Glow Tape on Dark Pieces, Covered Corners on Sharp Pieces)
- Notify the designers, crafts people, light or sound tech or even the actors and actress themselves of changes made in rehearsal
- Make sure rehearsal props and furnishings are available for the actors and put back in there rightful place
- Make sure curtain is pulled when needed
- Ensure that the actors and actress don’t miss their cues to come on stage
- Wrangle the children to make sure they get on and off stage okay and on time
- Prompting the performers on stage (from the script) their lines
- Maintained healthy teeth, hair and skin with proper personal care and appropriate choices.
- Take constructive criticism and used it to find ways to improve in appearance, attitude or skill.
- Showed up to casting calls, fittings, shows and shoots on time and follow designer guidelines for runway shows and presentations.
- Listened to direction from photographers and provided appropriate responses so key shots could be made.