More Job Descriptions for :
- Maintenance and development of the Drupal-site www.kommunikationogsprog.dk
- Technical production, editing and publication of the podcast “KOMmagasinet”.
- Update WordPress site www.KOMmagasinet.dk
- Video production and editing
web consultant(senior process executive)
- Interacting with clients to gather the prerequisites necessary for the AMP development such as JSON API’s, Action URL’s, UI workflow, premium fonts etc.
- Gathering the prerequisites necessary for the PWA development such as logo, URL’s that needs to be pre-cahed, Google Analytics ID, UTM source codes etc.
- Providing the same information to the developers and making sure that the development is done and delivered on time.
- Assisting the client to deploy their AMP and PWA.
- Highlighting and making corrections if necessary.
- Setting up conversion linking and session stitching for Google Analytics.
- Expertise in optimizing the web-pages for ad-word camping Google clients
- Aware of Page Speed Insights, GT Metrix, Web Page Test, YSlow, Test My Site, Pingdom tools to optimize the client websites
- Aware of Accelerated Mobile Technology, developing web-pages on sublime editor as according to AMP Standards
- Deploying the AMP pages to client server and pushing the AMP URL to Google CDN
- Addressing JSON queries, Iframe queries and all technical queries via email.
- In Digital Marketing Approach have hands on experience on Creating the tags for Tag Manager Account to fire the conversion tracking, Campaign set up, Adding the Google Analytics Code to the global headers of the web page.
- Expertise in Progressive Web Applications.
- Advised the CEO on SEO, Development and Marketing
- Collaborated with the marketing and business development team to implement a user-friendly design to an existing site
- Implemented Google Analytics to better understand the nature of the consumers
- Built a foundation for a Social Media movement and implemented a Marketing strategy
- Consults on operational growth strategies, propelling Management’s annual sales up by 15% over 6 months.
- Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications, on new or existing websites.
- Creation of the landing page “studiestart.net” in SquareSpace targeted new bachelor students and a an associated MailChimp campaign.
- During the paternity leave I was a part of the re-design project of www.kommunikationogsprog.dk. Here I was in the steering-group and participated in development meetings with the supplier. Furthermore I were in contact with the project manager to assure that deadlines and agreements were met