More Job Descriptions for :
- Direct activities related to dispatching, routing, or tracking transportation vehicles.
- Direct investigations to verify resolve customer complaints.
- Serve as contact persons for all workers within assigned territories.
- Implement schedule policy changes.
- Collaborate with other managers or staff members to formulate implement policies, procedures, goals, or objectives.
- Monitor operations to make sure that staff members comply with administrative policies procedures, safety rules, union contracts, and government regulations.
- Negotiate and authorize contracts with equipment materials suppliers, and monitor contract fulfillment.
- working with suppliers and customers, planning routes and scheduling delivery times
- managing a team of supervisors, administration staff and drivers
- making sure the operation meets its targets
- coordinating staff training
- putting together performance reports for directors
- organising vehicle replacements
- Responsibility for Daily Truck Booking & Follow up
- Each & Every Truck Maintenance
- Drivers Shift & Drivers Salary Follow Up
- Daily Consignor Bill Generate Follow up
- I have the responsibility of providing and managing vehicles for transport and distribution of products.
- I establish and maintain relationships with drivers and salesperson or provide assistance with problems they may encounter.
- Conduct employee training sessions on subjects like hazardous material handling, employee orientation, quality improvement.
- Supervise workers assigning tariff classifications preparing billing.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual or business customers or provide assistance with problems
- Prepare operational and reports for management analysis.
- Confer with board members.
- Supervise the activities of workers engaged in admin, or staff members to discuss issues, coordinate activities, or resolve problems.
- Plan, develop, or implement transport safety and security programs and activities.
- Confer with department heads to coordinate warehouse activities, such as production, sales, and records control.
- Negotiate with transporter, warehouse operators, or insurance company representatives for services and preferential rates.