Phone: (000) 000-0000
Email: [email protected]
Address: 287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Having worked in the technical world for my entire working career, my skills primarily focus on working with others and the completing the task at hand. In this industry, it is important to be fast, reliable, and efficient which why it was so easy for me to involve myself in it. I have worked in several jobs ranging from live audio to being a stagehand in theatre both requiring being able to follow directions and to be efficient at it. These fields require long hours and hard work which is something I have always been committed to doing.
Jun. 2019 – Present Deloraschester, South Carolina
Audio Engineer, Ondricka, Mayer and Borer
The responsibilities that this field of work consisted of were to help set up, maintain, and tear down audio and video equipment for live performances and presentations for several clients ranging from musical artists to corporate companies.
- Control the lights and sound of events, such as live concerts, before and after performances, and during intermissions.
Sep. 2019 – Present Lake Adanport, Texas
The responsibilities that came with being a stagehand consisted of operating lighting equipment, fly railing, and the trap door during and in between sets.
Aug. 2017 – Langworthbury, New Hampshire
Maintenance engineer, Quitzon-Kuhn
For the Rogue One movie premiere in Los Angeles California, I provided assistance with the setting up and tear down of all the audio and video equipment that was used for the broadcasting of the event.
High School Diploma: Basic Education
- Eastern Utah University - South Sergiomouth, Kentucky
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for :
- Determine project requirements, including scope, assembly sequences, and required methods and materials, according to blueprints, drawings, and written or verbal instructions.
- Lay out, measure, and mark dimensions and reference lines on material according to drawings or templates, using calculators, scribes, dividers, squares, and rulers.
- Fabricate or alter parts at construction sites, using shears, hammers, punches, or drills.
- Maneuver completed units into position for installation, and anchor the units.
- Inspect individual parts, assemblies, and installations for conformance to specifications and building codes, using measuring instruments such as calipers, scales, and micrometers.
- Assist in the assembly and disassembly of show productions at multiple local venues within Rochester ranging from small conferences at the convention center to large touring shows at the amphitheater.
- Responsible for show calls and band change overs.
- Experience in lighting, audio, video, backline, and carpentry.
- Work with other local production companies including CMI, Audio Images, and Northeastern.
- Control the lights and sound of events before and after performances, and during intermissions.
- Construct and position properties, sets, and lighting equipment.
- Prep stage and assemble, test, and adjust instruments, vocals, and other sound recording equipment.
- Mix and regulate sound inputs and feeds.
- Run spotlight
stagehand / student technician
- Assisted in technical and practical effect setup for theatrical performances and broke down equipment at the close of each show.
- Constructed and decorated set pieces and props per the technical director’s specifications.
- Worked with a team of 10-20 students to ensure all props and set pieces were in place and moved at the correct times during performances.
- Worked with stage technicians to ensure all lighting, sound, and all other technical equipment was operational and ready to use.
- Suspended line array speakers and rigged light fixtures
- Managed inventory for incoming and outgoing events
- Tested and repaired speakers and cables
- Picked up rentals and made deliveries