Phone: (000) 000-0000
Email: [email protected]
Address: 287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
- Good knowledge of OOPS, WebServices.
- Operational knowledge of Android Development, Multithreading.
- Good knowledge of Python 3.+ which includes pandas, requests, numpy etc.
- Well conversant with MVC architecture and related design patterns in Objective C. Good understanding of XML and JSON parsing.
- Posses good knowledge of Version Control and Bug Tracking: Git, Redmine.
- Coordinating with the team for system design, integration and application maintenance etc,
and with the other teams across the organization for efficient work process.
- Ability to work as an excellent team member to provide workable and very reliable systems
that fulfills the business needs of a customer.
- A keen communicator & quick learner with strong analytical, relationship management and
organizational skills & possess exceptional team spirit.
Web Development- HTML5, CSS , PHP, Js, AngularJs etc
Manual + Automation Testing
Python, Java , C++, C#
Database like SQL, MongoDB etc
Networking and Security
Oct. 2019 – Present Port Tybury, Michigan
Software QA Tester, Monahan, Von and Langosh
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Test Data of portal by manual testing and Automation.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Update automated test scripts to ensure currency.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
Jun. 2018 – Jul. 2018 Lindsystad, Arizona
Data QA Intern, Orn Group
- Data sanity, data analysis and data testing.
- Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness.
Bachelor of Science: Information Technology
- McDermott Institute - Jaymehaven, Georgia
- Western Brakus - East Sanjuanitahaven, New Mexico
- Southern Kilback College - Lake Lakieshabury, West Virginia
Extracurricular Activities and Workshops
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for :
software qa tester
- Testing mobile and web components of the application developed for parents to monitor their children whereabouts using smart phones.
- Studied business requirements and technical specifications to create test documentation.
- Created and executed detailed test cases for testing the application on Android and iPhone.
- Performed usability, GUI, UAT, Functional and Regression testing.
- Identified software failures and reported them via Bugzilla.
- Tested the WEB GUI component of the system for usability, GUI, navigation, performance.
- Participated in regular QA team meetings to discuss testing process and resolve issues.