With over a decade of retail experience in both customer facing and management rolls, I am a strong leader with extensive knowledge of the fashion and retail world. With a proven track record of exceptional sales achievements, I am also a reliable and confident individual who has spent his life in the pursuit of education and life experience.
Sales Supervisor / Visual Ambassador, Schaden Group. Gloverport, South Dakota
Feb. 2019 – Present
- Responsible for the every day success of the Gucci Menswear department including sales, operations, visual displays, training and all aspects of a well-manages sales group.
- Actively upholding the Gucci Luxury Pillars and ensure clients receive the luxurious Gucci experience they've come to expect from our stores around the world. Following the selling rituals and customs to ensure clientele enjoy a truly luxurious experience.
- Creating, building and maintaining relationships with clientele who are inspired by the new direction of the brand under the direction of Alessandro Michele.
- Exceeded sales goals in first year with the company and developed relationships with repeat VIP clients.
Assistant Manager / Sales Associate, Ruecker LLC. Waelchifort, Vermont
Feb. 2016 – Oct. 2016
- When The Source Snowboards and Skateboards decided to enter the premium menswear and lifestyle market in 2015, I was one of two employees selected to head up the development of a new physical location on 17th avenue SW.
- Assisted in the direction and development of the store in regards to design, brand curation, social media presence and hiring members of the sales team.
- Customer facing and managerial experience in a niche market with emphasis on culture, much like Gucci, equipped me with tools that focus on creating strong relationships that go above and beyond ordinary sales person and customer.
Department Manager, Beatty Inc. South Shayne, California
Jan. 2011 – Jan. 2013
- Managed two departments (menswear and housewares), which involved responsibility for the training and customer service quality of my team as well as management and interpretation of sales reports.
- With no dedicated operations manager, I took on a large amount of clerical and administrative tasks such as payroll, ordering of supplies and other logistical duties.
- This was a very fast paced retail environment which allowed me to grow in many areas including how I deal with customer concerns and frustrations.
Southern King, Erdmanfurt, Tennessee
Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Aug. 2018
Southern Louisiana College, Cristobalside, South Carolina
Study Abroad, International Relations, Oct. 2015
Cruickshank Institute, New Kelvin, Florida
KLI, Korean Language, Jul. 2014
Phone: (000) 000-0000
Email: [email protected]
Address: 287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Social Media Utilization
Number of Arms
Ability to eat Spicy Foods
287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Talented, sales-driven, recognized expert in the fields of direct sales and partner channel sales management. Equipped with 1+ year of experience in the areas of sales, marketing, business operations and development. Eager to advance my career and obtain a sales director position within a reputable, growth-oriented company.
Sales Supervisor, Rempel-Waters. Treutelshire, Iowa
Mar. 2019 – Present
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products, services, commodities, real estate or other subjects of sale.
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Determine price schedules and discount rates.
- Confer with potential customers regarding equipment needs and advise customers on types of equipment to purchase.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting and recordkeeping, and in receiving and shipping operations.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
Sales Associate, Reichert Group. New Genesisville, Montana
Dec. 2016 – Feb. 2017
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Greet customers entering establishments.
- Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
Service Crew, Schamberger LLC. Buckridgeburgh, Rhode Island
Nov. 2016 – Dec. 2016
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
- Prepare specialty foods such as pizzas, fish and chips, sandwiches, and tacos, following specific methods that usually require short preparation time.
- Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.
- Clean, stock, and restock workstations and display cases.
- Serve orders to customers at windows, counters, or tables.
Wolff Institute, Muellerstad, North Dakota
Bachelor of Science, Marine Transportation, Present
West Okuneva, Zboncakburgh, North Dakota
High School Diploma, Aug. 2013
Excellent sales and negotiation skills
Excellent communication and 'people skills'
Andrew Smith287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
I am a highly reliable, flexible, inspiring and dynamic sales manager. I possess considerable experience in driving a team of unique individuals to consistent success through roleplay, accountability, and experiential knowledge. I have an impressive record for closing sales, maintaining client relationships, and generating new clientele as well as organizing people, schedules, inventory, and resources for optimum productivity and efficiency. I am keen to find a challenging position with an exciting company where I will be able to continue to increase my managerial skills.
Sales Supervisor, Bogisich, Crist and Smitham. Klingbury, Georgia
May. 2018 – Present
- Supervise the activities of workers engaged in sales, customer services, and store appearance
- Plan, develop, and implement sales strategies
Freight Flow Manager, Daugherty and Sons. Eldridgefurt, Missouri
Mar. 2015 – Apr. 2015
- Coordinate and maintain cleanliness of entire facility
- Direct comprehensive logistical functions for product life cycles, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, and final disposal of resources.
Lawn Specialist, Walker, Medhurst and Dare. Auertown, Mississippi
Jun. 2012 – Oct. 2012
- Circulate among potential customers and travel by automobile to deliver and sell services.
- Assess client need, present solutions, and maintain client relationship
Zieme Academy, East Porterburgh, Oklahoma
Bachelor of Science, Philosophy, Jan. 2011
Leadership and Training
Customer Service and Retention
Managing and Creating Accounts
Sending and Receiving Merchandise
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for :
- Push promotional items.
- Upsell item add-ons.
- Process Returns and Exchanges.
- Take care of customer issues and complaints to the best of my ability.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Stock products and merchandise.
- Keep track of sales numbers and assist team members in improving their sales strategies.
- Closing and opening store.
- Made sure every Associate knew about the Daily Goals.
- Assisted Customers.
- Dropped off Deposits at the Bank.
- Made Visual Signs.
- Store setups. (New store setup every two weeks, changed mannequins)
- Filling out the daily planner and checking emails in the morning.
- Overseeing daily operations and receiving shipment.
- Calling other stores to report contest results.
- Follow a planogram and execute floor moves.
- Maintain the guest experience.
- Maintain store cleanliness.
- Cleaned. ( bathrooms , closets, stock room, fitting rooms )
- Folded/hanged clothes
- Pick out ship out and pick up orders.
- Oversee women’s department in the country’s 3rd largest in volume boutique.
- Built strong client relationships and provided high value services resulting in a 40% of my all business.
- Communicated with merchant team for stock rotations based on business needs.
- Worked jointly with team members to assist with closing sales, cross-selling and up selling of products and service.
- Partnered with sales team to increase CRM percentage from 70% to average of 93% which accounted for 35% of individual sales.