287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
I am an IT Professional with 14+ years of experience in Software development. During all these years working for a private company in Brazil, I have served clients (for their IT needs) from various industries including financial, automotive, steel, healthcare, textile amongst others.
In order to improve my career, I’ve moved to Vancouver, Canada, to start my college at Cornestone International Community College of Canada and to be prepared for the IT industry and new opportunities!
Rodriguez University, West Carmella, Idaho
Web Development and Mobile, Present
Eastern Doyle, Neilfort, Florida
BBA, Bachelor Bussines Administration, Aug. 2012
QA Manager, Hirthe, Daugherty and Bayer. Omarmouth, North Carolina
Sep. 2019 – Present
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
- Document test procedures to ensure replicability and compliance with standards.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
- Design or develop automated testing tools.
Softwarer Developer / System Analyst, Cronin Inc. Port Latriceville, Delaware
Jul. 2015 – Oct. 2015
- Modified existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware, or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Analyzed information to determine, recommend, and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system.
- Acted as a requirements analyst to facilitate the communication between the client and development team
- Consulted with customers or other departments on project status, proposals, or technical issues, such as software system design or maintenance.
- Tested programs or databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications.
Ruby on Rails
MUMPS, Caché ObjectScript
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for qa manager Resumes
- Build Master Test Plan/ Detail Test Plan/Test Strategies
- Build Test Preparation such as Test Case / Script Development/ Test Environment
- Software Quality Assurance Lead experience
- Implementing CI/CD with Jenkins
- Work with the CI/CD engineers who are setting up the workflow
- Provide Infrastructure for Test Environment by Docker
- Orchestration Test Environment by Kubernetes (k8s)
- Managed multiple accounts, ensuring quality deliverable to clients
- Define quality process, setup defect tools, test management, requirement gathering
- Sprint planning, test planing, define test strategy across environments, test cases, implementation, reviews
- Functional, regression, system, integration, smoke, sanity, feature, 508 Compliance and accessibility testing
- Feasibility study for automation, framework designing, automated web and mobile application, continuous integration setup
- Defect Management, root cause analysis, bug analysis
- Managing support process, daily communication with clients, seek feedback, query resolution
- Lead over 50 QA engineers to test different multimedia software applications
- Monitor or track project milestones and quality.
- Regular Audits, Process reviews, Groom team members, Educate team about latest trends and technologies
- Gather live Mobile Application reviews and plan further action
- Started and managed five-member QA, automation, and internal support team.
- Defined processes including release approval, story acceptance, sev1 patches, and bug priority and escalation path.
- Advised Product teams, identifying risks and building integration test plan.
- Established Helpdesk team, providing timely support for software and product issues, analyzing top trends, and providing feedback for process and product improvement across teams.
- Planning and Review related activities.
- Reviewing production batch records and test records before releasing to customer.
- Making sure that all deviations are investigated and resolved before the release of the final product.
- Preparing / Reviewing the TBR.
- Preparing and reviewing the SOP.
- Product quality reviews.
- Making sure that the quality related complaints are investigated and resolved.