More Job Descriptions for project analyst Resumes
- Internal Auditor for Financial transactions (Collections).
- Quality/Project Analyst for Credit card Collections (Hyderabad & Mumbai) department.
- Quality Auditing, Training & Team monitoring
- Auditing financial transactions
- Individual & Team feedbacks
- Assisting Business development unit & Business Intelligence unit
- Process Improvements
- Responsible for the implementation of the Project Builder tool to control team allocation;
- Project management as: Development of a Report on the collection of environmental information for the State Secretariat of the Environment of Bahia / Brazil;
- Development of a speleological control tool for Anglo-American anda Vale;
- Control of field activities;
- Maintaining MIS & Audit reports
- Planning, Scheduling & Conducting Internal Quality Audits
- Contribution to develop & maintain audit system
- Ensuring QMS policies across the locations
- Established an ongoing work relationship with the Los Angeles, Fresno, Sacramento and Bay area sales personnel.
- Launched the Vulcan Way of Selling in Northern and Central California markets.
- Prospect upcoming jobs within the market utilizing Dodge, Bid America, Builders Exchange and other bidding resources.
- Collaborates with Procurement, Lab Specialists and Plant Management teams to determine oil cost, identify specified materials and verify production capablities.
- Responsibly and strategically prepares city, county, state, airport and port bids based on geography, product type, and customer type.
- Creates cost analysis which include material, internal and external cost, variable cost, period cost and plant margin.
- Generates quotes utilizing APEX.
- Demonstrated the ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Managed users, Public Groups, Profiles, and Roles within the Salesforce, this involved designating access to the applicable user within the user hierarchy.
- Performed day-to-day administrative tasks and addressing support issues like unlocking / re-setting passwords, modifying data, granting required permissions,adding and deleting profiles, and creating ad hoc reports.
- Worked with our management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and case management activities.
- Worked directly with and effectively acted as the liaison between our customers, technical teams,business and the sales teams.
- Troubleshooting email campaigns, workflows, approval cycles, or auto-responders that generate excessive bounced mails.
- Worked with diverse teams with multiple restrictions and time schedules while acting as an interface between the business teams and the customers.