287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
CDL Class A delivery driver with a clean MVR and 2 1/2 years of delivery experience. Use of tractor/trailer manual unload trucks and in-depth knowledge of Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations. Consistently maintains safe operation and clean appearance; actively seeking a full-time role with a reputable, US-based company.
OTR Truck Driver, Terry-Roberts. Lake Russelltown, Minnesota
Aug. 2019 – Present
- Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, or brakes, to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition.
- Obey traffic laws and follow established traffic and transportation procedures.
- Report delays, accidents, or other traffic and transportation situations to bases or other vehicles, using telephones or mobile two-way radios.
Local Truck Driver/Warehouse Employee, Zieme-Jacobi. Hickleville, Maryland
Aug. 2017 – Dec. 2017
- Inspect product load for accuracy and safely move it around the warehouse or facility to ensure timely and complete delivery.
- Manually or mechanically load or unload materials from pallets, skids, platforms, cars, lifting devices, or other transport vehicles.
- Load and unload trucks, vans, or automobiles.
- Present bills and receipts and collect payments for goods delivered or loaded.
- Verify the contents of inventory loads against shipping papers.
- Maintain records, such as vehicle logs, records of cargo, or billing statements, in accordance with regulations.
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
Saw Operator, Schulist-Koss. West Hubertborough, Kentucky
Oct. 2014 – Jan. 2015
- Calculate dimensions or tolerances, using instruments such as micrometers or vernier calipers.
- Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, or materials onto machines.
- Maintain machine tools in proper operational condition.
- Dispose of scrap or waste material in accordance with company policies and environmental regulations.
Shift Manager, Beahan, MacGyver and Waters. Lake Carmelaberg, New Mexico
Jun. 2011 – Jun. 2012
- Resolve customer complaints or answer customers' questions regarding policies and procedures.
- Provide employees with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- Train or instruct employees in job duties or company policies or arrange for training to be provided.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
West Leuschke Institute, Ortizberg, Oregon
High School Diploma, May. 2012
Class A Driver(Van)
Flat bed driver
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for :
otr truck driver
- Check vehicle to ensure that mechanical, safety and emergency equipment is in good working order.
- Maneuver truck into loading or unloading positions, following signals from loading crew and checking that vehicle and loading equipment are properly positioned.
- Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicle.
- Notify consignees, or customers of freight or baggage arrival and arrange for delivery.