More Job Descriptions for :
- Designing posters, flyers, broachers, banners etc
- Take Photos
- Printing of Document
- Maintain the printers and shop
- Create basic designs for product labels, cartons, direct mail, or television.
- Develop briefings, brochures, multimedia presentations, web pages, promotional products, technical illustrations, and computer artwork for use in products.
- Creating advertising design such as brochures, flyers, standee & banners.
- Re-branding/branding any company logo.
- Development of diverse interfaces (Layouts, Ads, Folders, Banners …)
- Development of projects through pre-established procedures
- Development of briefings with analysis of target public, market research and perception of the current corporate image of the client
- Creation and processing of images in general
- Coming up with design layouts for print
- Overseeing projects from prepress to production
- Creating clients contents by ensuring appealing creative designs
- Employing color, typography, illustration, photography, and various print and layout techniques when designing projects
- Liaising with design agencies and printers as pertaining to a client’s needs and wants
- Working in conjunction with the Marketing department as per the requirements of a particular job
- Developed numerous marketing products (Logo, Catalog, Brochure, Infographics, Presentations, Advertisements) and Guaranteed that they exceeded the expectation of our client.
- Lead in design, development, and Implementation of the graphic layout and production communication material while helping clients to achieve best they expected.
- Supervised the assessment of all graphics materials in order to ensure the quality and accuracy of final design after print ready.
- Recommended and consulted with clients on the most appropriate graphic design option based on their overall marketing goal.