More Job Descriptions for :
- Supports Production Analyst (PA), Quality Analyst (QA) and TechnicalWriters upon deployment of product.
- Act as project managers of product that makes decisions on work processesto meet schedule and target productivity.
- Analyze different data formats (marc21, cf6, etc) of the sample data that willbe converted to XML format.
- Test scripts to run to these formats for bugs and errors.
- Convert sample data to XML.
- Request for DTD from the Information Provider (IP) or create/generate DTDfrom the XML created.
- Creates files for data conversion (XSLT) using the DTD at hand.
- Executes programming scripts to create prototypes of the database product.
- Loads data in UNIX environment. Reviews iterative test loads to confirm that the implementation adheres to the design specifications.
- Verify received data from Information Provider versus converted XML versus OVID RAW format if all the information has been converted properly.
- Performs intensive testing and inspection of the products, which includes but not limited to:Verifying online functionalities such as links and search capabilities
- Certifying fixes and enhancements as new and reload databases
- Testing applications and user interface