vp of finance/cfo
- Managed daily cash flow, customer collections, vendor payments, and payroll processing.
- Reconciled vendor and bank accounts to verify data integrity.
- Developed and maintained banking, financial, and vendor relationships
- Coordinated with outside bookkeeper and CPA to ensure data entry tasks were completed in accordance with company policy.
- Prepared financial statements, job costing reports, financial forecasts, annual budgets, and ad hoc reports required by management and regulatory agencies.
- Centralized and automated contract execution and submission process by implementing third party sales software and proposal solution.
- Improved close ratio by 25% in sales department by expanding and diversifying customer finance programs.
vp of finance
- Reduced operating cost by over 100k annually by eliminating redundant expenses within the sales and operations departments.
- Improved cash flow by negotiating favorable contract terms with key vendors and suppliers and completing several financings that lowered cost of capital/payback periods for certain asset groups.
- Reduced overtime by 50% and improved job level costing for labor by implementing fully integrated time tracking program.
- Reduced time to collect on outstanding contracts to less than 7 days by streamlining contract close out process.
- Eliminated virtually all front-end data entry required by accounting department by integrating project management reporting systems with accounting systems.
- Achieved annual sales growth in excess of 100% during tenure by assisting in diversification of revenue model.