transaction coordinator/advertising and marketing manager
- Act as liaison between real estate agents, clients, attorneys, escrow companies, and mortgage brokers during the process of a real estate sale and effectively manage the administrative tasks involved in closing a transaction
- Create timelines and follow up with individuals as needed to ensure all deadlines are met and contingencies are released
- Maintain accurate and compliant files for all transactions
- Understand the contracts to summarize all essential terms, conditions, and contingency dates
- Communicate with the agent daily throughout the transaction to ensure that all paperwork, deadlines, etc. are met
- Communicate regularly with the client to send them reminders, check-in, and let them know what to expect in each step of the closing process
- Establish relationships with all third parties, including lenders, inspectors, appraisers, and all agents to ensure a smooth closing process and share relevant information
- Set-up loans and submit for processing
- Assisted with pricing, running AUS and title fees
- Organized borrowers’ documents to maintain a smooth application process
- Aided the loan officer to uphold the daily pipeline
- Developed professional relationships with borrowers
- Created spreadsheet templates which aided in achieving deadlines in a timely manner
- Draft any addenda needed along the way and keep a record of them on file and ensure they are shared with appropriate parties
- Be the first point of contact/resource for all questions that arise throughout the closing process from the agent (and client, attorneys, lenders, appraisers, other transaction coordinators/Realtors, etc.)
- Stay in excellent communication with the agent if any issues arise that they need to handle or negotiate
- Coordinate closing date, time, and location and notify all parties
- Ensure all real estate documents are complete and meet DRE compliance.
- Monitor and asses the progress of the transction to meet all deadlines, including the home inspection and loan contingency.
- Manage and update MLS listings and status.
- Coordinate closing activities.
- Manage real estate offices, handling associated business details.
transaction coordinator/ executive administrative assistant
- Create & mail newsletters, promotional material, or additional information
- Learn to operate new technologies as they are developed and implemented
- Develop and/or maintain internal or external company Web sites
- Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information, internally or with other organizations