Therapist Resume Examples
- Sterilize equipment and clean work areas.
- Examine clients’ skin, using magnifying lamps or visors when necessary, to evaluate skin condition and appearance.
- Cleanse clients’ skin with water, creams, or lotions.
- Refer clients to medical personnel for treatment of serious skin problems.
- Provide facial and body massages.
- Worked with individuals, couples, and families of a vulnerable population to reach realistic treatment goals
- Developed treatment plans with clients that utilized the strengths of the clients and community while simultaneously addressing the limitations and barriers of the clients’ context
- Created and developed safety plans with clients who were faced with interpersonal family violence and practiced skill building with clients so they were capable of and confident to execute the safety plan
- Taught effective communication skills and parenting skills to individuals, couples, and clients
- Assessed and evaluated interventions throughout treatment and adjusted interventions and treatment plans based on successes and struggles
- Documented patient information including session notes, progress notes, recommendations, and treatment plans
- Conduct Clinical Evaluations
- Establish positive therapeutic relationships with clients
- Complete all required documentation in accordance with company policies and state criteria.
- Develop and modify client treatment plans.
- Provides general mental health and substance abuse counseling and therapeutic services for clients in keeping with current, professional practice standards and ethics.
- Conduct individual and/or group therapy sessions
- Assess patient’s progress and modifies or extends treatment program accordingly
- Case management of complex clients during periods of heightened distress.
- Develop and monitor individual treatment plans; lead team discussions and decision making regarding progress and direction.
- Facilitate conflict resolution groups and group therapy sessions to illicit positive behavioural change.
- Lead staff appraisals and performance improvement planning.
- Facilitate recruitment screening for new hires.
- Coach and onboard new team members.
- Provides therapeutic intervention with patient and family including individual, marital, parental, family and group therapy sessions
- Provide clients with new skills to manage painful emotions
- Help clients decrease conflict in relationships
- Give clients techniques that allow them to communicate with others in an assertive way that maintains self-respect and strengthens relationships
- Work in conjunction with school administrators to meet needs of consumers
- Provide in class intervention, social skill training, group and clinical therapy
- Function as a member of the interdisciplinary treatment team and provide individual, family and group therapy in school and community settings
- Provide In-school Day treatment services to young children to enhance effective coping skills to promote appropriate daily functioning
- Perform and document an initial exam, evaluating data to identify problems and determine a diagnosis prior to intervention.
- Turkish Hamam
- Info and test massage
- Cleaning and tidy up the spa, rooms, towels, etc.
- Conduct comprehensive intakes, initial assessments, and diagnosis assignment of mental health and substance use disorders..
- Provide individual and group therapy within a residential and intensive outpatient setting.
- Provide support and crisis intervention.
- Maintain accurate documentation, comprehensive treatment plans, progress notes, utilization reviews, and case conceptualization.
- Provide conjoint/couples and family psychotherapy.
- Collaborate and interface within multidisciplinary team of professionals to optimize quality client care.
- Facilitate groups including psychoeducational, process, life skills, experiential, and relapse prevention.
- Provides one on one IBI instruction to children and adults using ABA principles.
- Evaluates behaviour and progress of clients with disabilities and who are on the spectrum.
- Deescalates aggressive situations through communication and Nonviolent Crisis Intervention.
- Coordinates and updates programs for each student incorporating the ABLLS S-R, Carolina Curriculum.
- Participates in monthly clinical supervision with team psychologist and meets with the Clinical Supervisor, while working collaboratively and providing feedback and support.
- Maintain confidentiality for all clients.
- Complete all work in accordance with the guidelines for Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Led the collaboration between The California Clinic and COMAR (Comision Mexicana de Ayuda Refugiados/ Mexican Commission to Assist Refugees) in order for immigrants and refugees living in Mexico City to receive accessible, affordable, and competent mental health treatment
- Provided single session crisis counseling in various migrant shelters using somatic interventions after the September 2017 earthquake in Mexico City
- Presented and trained other therapists in the unique contextual barriers immigrants and refugees in Mexico City face in regard to psycho-social health
- Delivered bilingual strengths-based family systems therapy to individuals, couples, and families
- Anticipated barriers to clients’ treatment goals and created plans with clients addressing barriers in order to maximize treatment success
- Maintained up to date and thorough progress notes and documentation up to the standard of The California Clinic and COMAR
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.