Team Manager Resume Examples
- Exhibited excellent teamwork and strong work ethic by promoting camaraderie.
- Boosted team member productivity by enhancing performance monitoring and instituting motivational approaches.
- Applied strong leadership talents and problem-solving skills to maintain team efficiency and organize work flows to meet any daily demand.
- Maximized performance by monitoring daily activities and mentoring team of 12 associate
- Reduced work flow inconsistencies by recruiting and hiring capable staff members.
- Promoted three times in one year and qualify two MRC’s ( Million Round Club ) Conventions.
- Holland & France in a first half of the year 2013 by achieving 1.5 Million business of life insurance.
- Singapore & Malaysia in a second half of the year 2013 by achieving 2.5 Million business of life insurance.
- Manage marketing plan to achieve the target.
- Assign the target to the sales team.
- Developed and applied relevant skills and knowledge to operate competently as a team manager to develop skills within the team.
- Understanding Client Requirements and ensure delivery of the same with the stipulated timelines by adhering to SLA.
- Drive and support high performance culture within the team.
- Driving employee satisfaction, retention strategies to control undesired attrition.
- Monitoring the performance of the associates by ensuring adherence to various Quality Standards
- Identifying & resolving performance/behavior/attendance issues using various innovative methods and proven performance management techniques.
- Provide feedback on performance and sales.
- Won Customer Obsession Award for two consecutive months for the skills which I handle.
- Handled project KITKAT which is a productivity metrics project launched in Amazon Coimbatore.
- Driving efficient customer delight stories among associates as a part of Customer delight programs and increasing the effective customer base for Amazon via effective servicing.
- Being the site POC for Manager Escalation Report and sending escalation deadlines and completion report across the site and Network.
- Reviewing the Performance improvement Plan for team members and coaching them with necessary aids to make sure they come out of the PIP group.
- Worked as Events and cultural committee head for POST PEAK PARTY 2018 .
- Being the POC for Engagement, handled operation initiatives including (Real time monitoring and Delivery Report POC) during Peak 2017 and driving it across the floor.
- Maintain scheduling for teams across the campaign so that Service Level Agreement can be fulfilled.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence over conference calls, or reports, such as presentations, statistical, or monthly reports.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials between management to ensure that our clients from the U.K were always dealt with by the most necessary individual.
- Manage projects or contribute to committee or team-work.
- Assisting with training and identify training needs within the group.
- Handling Business development needs and requirements as per the company standards.
- Conducting weekly reviews on performance of individual team members.
- Part of Customer Delight Program and making it successfully launched and driving it across Coimbatore site.
- Managing day to day processing of Retail banking operations with a team of 40 associates responsible for resolving customer application/request.
- Manage Process and operational escalations and responsible for publishing the dashboards across onshore and offshore stakeholders.
- Managing Core Retail Banking Products like A/c Opening of Savings, Instant & Current accounts, Funds transfer.
- Reporting process and operations metrics to the management and onshore stakeholders on a daily/monthly basis.
- Primary Spoc of Internal & External audit for the process and ensure all the controls & measures comply as per the FCA regulatory norms.
- Work closely with the Ops Manager in developing the metrics data and process key reports as required.
- Ensure productivity is maximized & quality improved through supervision, analysis, and feedback of advisor performance data on a periodic basis.
- Research, compile, and prepare reports, manuals, correspondence, or other information required by management .
- Conduct pre-audits to ensure the unit is complaint with all policies and procedures pertaining to Control and compliance by conduct mandatory checks.
- Determine and assess need for additional resources and make appropriate recruitments depending on the volume projections.
- Conduct effective performance appraisal review and provide feedback and development opportunities through monthly formal 1:1 with direct reportees.
- Run practices, matches, drills, and exercises
- Advise players on methods of improvement
- Travel with team and watch players matches
- Encourage and cheer on players during matches
- Led a team of staff
- Identify and help implement process-related improvement by following identified technique such as Kaizen or Lean methodologies.
- Continuous process improvement to reduce the number of errors/exceptions, improve handle time and bring in better workflow management.
- Training & development initiatives for improved productivity, building additional capability and quality enhancement.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.