- Exhibited excellent teamwork and strong work ethic by promoting camaraderie.
- Boosted team member productivity by enhancing performance monitoring and instituting motivational approaches.
- Applied strong leadership talents and problem-solving skills to maintain team efficiency and organize work flows to meet any daily demand.
- Maximized performance by monitoring daily activities and mentoring team of 12 associate
- Reduced work flow inconsistencies by recruiting and hiring capable staff members.
- Promoted three times in one year and qualify two MRC’s ( Million Round Club ) Conventions.
- Holland & France in a first half of the year 2013 by achieving 1.5 Million business of life insurance.
- Singapore & Malaysia in a second half of the year 2013 by achieving 2.5 Million business of life insurance.
- Manage marketing plan to achieve the target.
- Assign the target to the sales team.
- Developed and applied relevant skills and knowledge to operate competently as a team manager to develop skills within the team.
- Understanding Client Requirements and ensure delivery of the same with the stipulated timelines by adhering to SLA.
- Drive and support high performance culture within the team.
- Driving employee satisfaction, retention strategies to control undesired attrition.
- Monitoring the performance of the associates by ensuring adherence to various Quality Standards
- Identifying & resolving performance/behavior/attendance issues using various innovative methods and proven performance management techniques.
- Provide feedback on performance and sales.
- Won Customer Obsession Award for two consecutive months for the skills which I handle.
- Handled project KITKAT which is a productivity metrics project launched in Amazon Coimbatore.
- Driving efficient customer delight stories among associates as a part of Customer delight programs and increasing the effective customer base for Amazon via effective servicing.
- Being the site POC for Manager Escalation Report and sending escalation deadlines and completion report across the site and Network.
- Reviewing the Performance improvement Plan for team members and coaching them with necessary aids to make sure they come out of the PIP group.
- Worked as Events and cultural committee head for POST PEAK PARTY 2018 .
- Being the POC for Engagement, handled operation initiatives including (Real time monitoring and Delivery Report POC) during Peak 2017 and driving it across the floor.
- Maintain scheduling for teams across the campaign so that Service Level Agreement can be fulfilled.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence over conference calls, or reports, such as presentations, statistical, or monthly reports.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials between management to ensure that our clients from the U.K were always dealt with by the most necessary individual.
- Manage projects or contribute to committee or team-work.