- Administration, configuration, backup and maintenance of Redhat, Debian and Solaris operating systems.
- Provide technical guidance or support for the development or troubleshooting of systems(Disk drives, Power supplies, CPU, Memory cards, etc.) .
- Assist in creation of project work plans and implementation strategies
- Turning conceptual ideas into tangible action items, tasks, and high level designing and Blueprint of architecture
- Provide and Advise on hand-on knowledge of each of the datacenter and Infrastructure domains
- Evaluate, identify and advise possible disaster recovery, business resiliency, and business continuity scenarios and plans on an ongoing basis
- Installation and configuration of 2008 and 2012 servers as per the project requirement.
- Providing Remote support for the issues raised by the client on Windows environment.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery of Accounting and Finance system.
- Managing the Windows 2012 and 2008 Active Directory environment.
- Managing Users, Computers & Groups.
- Administration and troubleshooting of various servers like DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Installing, configuring and managing WSUS Teams for Hardware issues of the Servers.
- Working on both production and development servers.
- Installing application software’s which are under our scope.
- Handling the issues with different teams to co-ordinate to resolve the issue.
- Resolving the tickets within the SLA.
- Responsible for server deployments, which include application installations, operating system updates and security patches.
- Configuring network printers.
- Rebuild of Windows 2008 Active Directory domain controllers, integrated DNS and DHCP services.
- Creating and managing user accounts.
- Taking backup and troubleshooting systems.