- Responsible for troubleshooting and providing technical support to client.
- Installing, Configuring and troubleshooting Lotus Notes.
- Installing client specific software’s.
- Installing various devices like Network Printers.
- Working as Domain Administrator.
- Managing DC’s & ADC’s of multiple projects.
- Monitoring & maintaining the health of the servers.
- Warehouse environment, worked on HHD(hand Handle Devices), Wired & wireless Scanners, Label, invoice & Document Printers.
- Comfortable with Day & Night Shifts.
- Team Management Skills, Worked as SPOC for team.
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies.
- I joined and engineered a transition into a new screening system with self-auditing capabilities hence a decrease in auditing time.
- The number of trucks screened per day increased from an average of 500 trucks per day to a new average of 1100 trucks because of upgrading into the new system.
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies.
- Troubleshoot on Event error
- Troubleshooting & Technical support (on cloud)
- Web hosting, monitoring and maintenance
- Troubleshoot Windows Update related issue
- Monitoring customers server’s backup through VEEM
- VMware, azure, linux, windows, servers, networking, Jira
- Escalating the issues to next level
- Analyze and raise awareness for availability of virtual and physical infrastructure
- Creating and turning high level architectural view into low level architectural view