- Managing and maintaining more than 50 Production and 17 development servers.
- Designing, implementing, securing and maintaining the computer systems for its test, development and production environment
- Identify and analyze the issues that hamper the performance of the system, and to work in close coordination with the product development team and recommend the solutions for the issues
- Writing and modifying scripts for application deployments as well as system monitoring
- Developing and overseeing the backup, replication, clustering and fail over strategies
- Monitor everyday systems and evaluate availability of all server resources and perform all activities for Linux servers.
- configure and deploy all virtual machines and install and provide backup to all configuration procedures.
- Assigned Web sites access according to the hierarchy through firewall policies.
- Maintaining backup and restoration of data for all the in-house servers, laptops and Workstations.
- Key person to take care of all IT related end to end functions in the organization.
- Installation & maintaining of Windows based Network Inclusive of all Networking Hardware & Software support, Install patches & Updates of MacAfee EPO server.
- Ability to resolve the connectivity problems related to the LAN andWAN handled other tasks as assigned.
- Strong experience with Load Balancers, network services, monitoring and diagnostic tools Ability to diagnose complex network problems and find the root cause.
- Responsible for disaster recovery, closing security loopholes and access levels.
- Extensive experience in using Version control systems on GIT.
- Deploy and monitor scalable infrastructure on Amazon web services (AWS) & configuration management using Ansible.
- Troubleshooting Router & Switch related issues.
- Analyze equipment performance records to determine the need for repair or replacement.
- Troubleshooting LAN and WAN issues
- Working on Firewalls like cyberoam, sonic & software.
- Configuring and troubleshooting VLANs, VTP, and RSTP depend on scenario.
- Red Hat, Centos, Windows and Ubuntu Server Configuration and Troubleshooting
- Nagios Server Configuration, Troubleshooting and Monitoring
- Configuration and administration of Web servers (Apache + Tomcat) locally and at remote datacenter.
- Configuration and administration of MySQL / MS SQL database server.