- Maintain records of equipment maintenance work or repairs.
- Complete repair bills, shop records, time cards, or expense reports.
- Maintain and resolve high level issues surrounding Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, and Virtualization.
- Monitor network performance to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
system administrator / cloud engineer
- IT infrastructure analysis and planning;
- Web Security and Analysis;
- Linux Servers Configuration and Management;
- Domains Management;
- Alarmistic Management;
- Investigation and complex-problem resolution;
- Implement and maintain configuration control systems.
- Installation & Configuration of Mail client (Thunderbird, Outlook)
- Maintaining Mail client Backup
- Installation, Configuration & Troubleshooting of Printer, Scanner & Fax.
- Install and configure Microsoft Exchange server 2013 & SharePoint 2013 on local environment for project testing.
- Install and configure Windows TFS server on local environment.
- Install & configured Software based PFSeance Firewall.
- Install and configure Bugzilla server.
- Host DotProject & HRM on WAMP servers.
- Taking care of end-to-end IT and Cloud operations
- Worked on Installation and Configuration of Continuous Integration Tools Jenkins and Trouble-shooting the Build and Deploy issues.
- Expertise in CI/CD integration, Experience in Installs, Upgrades, Configuration on LINUX and system software & hardware.
- Office 365 administration and monitoring
- Setup and attached EBS volumes to Ec2 instances.
- Provide highly durable and available data by using S3 data store.
- Maintaining maximum availability of supported services for users.