- Openly cooked and presented food items .
- Delivery of exceptional service and show continuous improvement.
- Prepare meals for lunch and dining services with an average of 100 tables per day.
- Worked in a fast-paced environment.
- Butcher and filet fish or shellfish.
- Work well with group, make good management, show good expressions to customers
- Make customers feel more welcome and happy all the time.
- Keep work stations clean and sanitize tools such as utensils and kitchen wares
- Cook food (make rolls and sushi) and prepare food items, such as vegetable, fish, and rice. Using their formulas or following directions.
- Prepare Sushi on order
- Handling customer inquiry
- Keep department clean before opening and after closing
- Create and maintain a daily prep log detailing what needs to be made, recycled, and disposed of at close.
- Practice excellency standards in conformity with laws and regulations related to food safety preparation.
- Teach and practice safe knife skills.
- Ensure customer satisfaction using table touch methods of interaction.
- Creating a rich sushi menu with various main ingredients and raw fish (for example, salmon, tuna, unagi)
- Preparing all types of sushi, including maki, nigiri and sashimi
- Selecting fresh fruits and vegetables to make high-quality dishes
- Manage food prep activities, like boiling rice
- Coordinate with our wait staff to ensure proper cooking considering special requests and food allergies
- Maintain hygiene principles in all cooking areas and clean your space at the end of the shift