- Analyzed, negotiated, managed and consistently performed on supply contracts.
- Built lasting and beneficial relationships with business partners
- Set successful KPI’s based on historical analysis, leading to increased profits and improved executive decision-making
- Efficiently marketed the companies interests at industry events, to allow for the bolstering of the companies portfolio of supply contracts to better serve the customer base.
- Responsible for the request, receipt, issue, and accountability of individual, organizational, installation, and expendable supplies and equipment
- Assists in property accountability through the Gcss-Army SAP system, ensuring total accuracy
- Ensures critical assets were on hand or ordered
- Monitors all sensitive items and unit inventories
- Initiates Financial Liability Investigations of Property Loss (FLIPL)
- Accounts for the health, personal welfare, and training of Soldiers and directly responsible for organizational equipment
supply manager, foreman, carpenter
- Lead a crew of six, providing training, task assignments, and quality control
- Supply inventory and building materials for two production bays and two site crews
- Manage stock and prepare order schedules
- Design and improve manufacturing processes to maximize effectiveness
- 2 Years of Experience: Cook/Sandwich Maker
- 1 Year of Experience: Janitorial Maintenance/Dishwashing
- 1 Year of Experience: Cashier
- Encounter customers with friendly and helpful hospitality.
- Issue or distribute materials, products, parts, and supplies to customers or coworkers.
- Creating and maintaining database, overseeing the development and utilization of it
- Ensured quality delivery on tight deadlines