- Lead a team of 2-5 employees to consistently meet sales and service goals.
- Managed stock levels and made key decisions about stock control.
- Ensured that merchandise shipments have been received and displayed within the company’s expectations.
- Purchased supplies and completed inventory to meet the daily demands of the store.
- Arrange for disposal of materials.
- FILL WORK ORDER AND DELIVER TO WORK AREAS
- ORDER PARKS
- CHECK INVENTORY
- FIX ANY PROBLEMS WITH INVENTORY
- ANY SHORT PARTS TO WHITE BOARD
- PUT AWAY INCOMING PARTS
- Managed and led inventory team to receive and record incoming and outgoing stock
- Connected and established a genuine rapport with all clients
- Maintained visual merchandising integrity and replenished merchandise on features and shelves
- Organized and monitored inventory levels to maximize efficiency
- Sending and receiving high volume deliveries.
- Processing and organising apparel and accessories for reserve and floor replenishment.
- Supervising and training stock support team members.
- Working autonomously to manage stock room volume, maintenance and organisation.
- Assisting floor team with customer service when required.
- Supervise the activities of receiving, storing and sorting the merchandise.
- Supervise outlet staff in color coordination of clothing racks or counter displays to entice the customers.
- Ensure proper process for merchandise returns and exchanges.
- Keep up to date knowledge on high end fashion and assist customer with everyday wardrobe, formal event attire and trend setting fashion wear.