- Work in Officers’ Messes at base serving anyone from junior officers in the Navy to Heads of State and local dignitaries and Chief of Navy – for as few as 10 or as many as 200.
- serving up to three meals a day
- Bar tending
- Setting up and serving at official functions including cocktail parties, formal dinners, buffets, and morning and afternoon teas; and providing VIP support to high profile international and diplomatic functions such as passing out parades.
- Service of meals and table settings
- Serving of non and alcoholic beverages
- Food preparation and presentation
- Determine the timing or procedures for flight vector changes.
- Relay air traffic information, such as courses, altitudes, or expected arrival times, to control centers.
- Safe food handling
- Personal hygiene
- Kitchen safety
- Basic food preparation
- Basic food presentation and garnishing
- Address the needs of Junior through to senior sailors as well as officers to heads of state
- Exclusive premium class customer service.
- Provided support for VIP clientele, whilst keeping the upmost respect and discretion.
- Team and time management.
- Extensive safety an security training.
- Anticipating needs of customers.
- Personal grooming and etiquette training.
- Taking care of residential home when the client is out of the country
- Provide housekeeping services
- steaming, ironing, washing and folding linens and towels