- Responsible for a broad range of federal criminal investigative functions relating to trans-national crime, with primary duties (90%) involving counter-proliferation and export compliance.
- Served subpeonas, warrants, conducted interviews, reviewed documents, and participated in case prosecution or issuance of civil penalties.
- Worked collaboratively with internal divisions and other federal agencies on long-term investigations involving complex jurisdictional, legal, and financial issues often international in scope.
- Provided compliance outreach and training to defense manufacturers, higher academia, and foreign law enforcement agencies.
- Conducted criminal investigations of violations of U.S. law related to unlawful take, commercialization, and import and export of wildlife resources.