- Erosion control silk fence set up and turbidity fence
- Sod laying
- Blend compounds to form adhesive mixtures used for marker installation
- Forming concrete pads for electrical and pull boxes
skilled laborer/carpenter’s apprentice
- Began working for TCB Construction seasonally under the guidance of a general contractor at the end of my junior year of high school
- Removing kitchens, bathrooms, appliances, ceilings, and other various demolition work
- Properly reinstalling and remodeling said kitchens, bathrooms, ect.
- Monitor installation of plumbing, wiring, equipment, or appliances to ensure that installation is performed properly and is in compliance with code and other applicable regulations.
- Train other, less-skilled workers how to preform tasks properly and safely.
- Use of power tools and other sophisticated equipment.
- Install New Piping for Sewer, Storm Drain, and Water.
- Install/Repair Manholes for Sewer, and Storm Drain pipes.
- Cut Pipes to appropriate size with tape measure and power tools
- Take grade of pipe/ grade of land, using survey tools
skilled laborer, operator, property manage ment
- Maintain and restore rental properties, trim trees, paint house interior and exterior, install screens, replace drywall, sinks, vanity s…etc
- deep clean/repair properties before re rental
- operate skid steer bobcat on independent contracts, and commercial
- Lay out, measure, and mark dimensions and reference lines on various materials, according to drawings or templates, using calculators, scribes, dividers, squares, and rulers.
- Assist with driller and locator preparing right amount of pipe for the directional drilling shots.
- Digging trenches and spot holes to locate any pipe in the ground already
- Take actions to avoid potential hazards or obstructions, such as utility lines, other equipment, other workers, or falling objects.setting up D.O.T
- Pick up various parts and tools from other companies