shipping supervisor/order manager
- Process incoming orders in a timely manner
- Enter orders into computers
- Create work orders for assembling product
- Package and ship products
- Keep track of inventory and restock accordingly
- Assemble product as necessary
- Manage and train employees
- Phone calls and emails
- Complete time sheets
- Pulling and packing orders
- Unload inventory trucks
- Write employee reviews
- Write descriptions for online website
- 6/1/07 to present – Shipping Supervisor
- 4/20/05-5/31/07 – Customer Service Associate III
- 5/16/02-4/19/05 – Inventory Control Clerk
- 4/1/97-5/15/02 – Customer Service Associate I
- 8/20/90-3/31/97 – Accounting Clerk
- Train shipping department personnel in roles or responsibilities regarding shipments.
- record and report monthly and yearly inventory.
- direct and oversee departments in screening and packing materials for outbound shipments.
- maintain records for receiving.
- supervise shipping and grinding room staff
- organize loads
- schedule loads
- create purchase orders
- operate forklift
- data entry using Microsoft Windows
- organize warehouse