- Provided SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements & structure of websites and web pages
- Ensure that all websites and internet properties have been optimized to attract and engage those visitors that closely match the profile of the target audience
- Create and run queries on Google Analytics
- Research articles to be used for searches, tweets and other social media posts
junior seo analyst
- Provides insights into the SEO impact of onsite performance, offline performance, and interaction with and support of paid marketing.
- Works directly with an SEO manager and other related departments to assist in link acquisition for all SEO project and execution of all link building tasks
- Conducted searches such as comparing competitor websites to incorporate best practices and create a marketing strategy to ensure optimal results.
- Improved organic search results by increasing the search engine results page from 12 to number 2.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific.
- Developed title tag, description of meta tags and highlighted and added relevant links to the site
- Managed social media campaigns and day-to-day activities, including scheduling regular updates, engaging in dialogue and answering questions when necessary.
- Proficient in working with dynamic web pages
- Link building
- content creation
- On Page Optimization
- Off Page Optimization
- Analyzing the client site and developing required SEO Strategies, implementing them and monitoring it.
- Performing Site Analysis, Keyword research and start link building.
- Designing and implementing SEO On-page and Off-page techniques.
- Keep record of the competitor by competitor SEO research.
- Based on results, improving and modifying for effective output.
- Creating reports in Excel