- Schedule maintenance, servicing, fault finding and repair of all vehicles/equipment.
- The plant maintained generators by various machine and ground support equipment hydraulics and lifting equipment.
- Worked on a variety of vehicles, including semi-trucks
- Check the status of maintenance and repair work on vehicles.
- Responsibilities of inspecting and repairing light & heavy vehicles. Performing all phases of automotive major repair including overhauls engine systems, transmission manual, trans axle, brake, clutch control systems, steering, suspension systems & electrical.
- Test drives vehicles after completion of work when necessary to monitor quality control.
- To maintain records of scheduled and preventative maintenance carried on vehicles/equipment’s and prepare daily and monthly vehicle reports
- Supervised and provided technical guidance to Mechanical Technicians personnel during preventive and corrective maintenance of all equipment in Tobacco Processing such as pumps, gear box and motors, belt conveyors, chains and sprockets, fan blowers, Refrigeration compressors (Sabroe,
- Extensive use of measuring tools, devices, and equipment such as rulers, calipers, scales, vbelt tensioner, feeler gauges, etc.
- Understanding and interpreting blueprints and specifications to order parts based on the manual provided my OEM.
- Extensive use of power tools and equipment like drill press, grinding machine, arc welding machine, portable grinder and drill etc.
- Responsible for preventive and corrective maintenance schedule of all equipment using MEX as computer maintenance system
- Read and interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine the feasibility and method of installing, repairing, replacing, performing yearly maintenance or reprogramming of malfunctioning or damaged components of : irrigation controllers, irrigation valves, sprinklers, general plumbing, faucets, sinks, drains, urinals, toilets, water heaters, toilet partitions and hardware, ADA compliant fixtures and hardware, and water fountains.
- Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions in equipment such as commercial vacuum cleaners, carpet extractors, lawn maintenance equipment, power washers, large kitchen appliances, AV Equipment , sound systems, podiums, satellite system diagnosis, telecommunication, and podium controls.
- Repair or replace defective equipment parts, using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment.
- Perform general inspection of buildings or properties, new building walk-throughs, and inventory buildings.
- Maintain, diagnose, repair, and replace electrical components and parts such as light fixtures, breakers, electrical switches and outlets.
- Coordinate contractors, HVAC, and building needs for large events.
- Responsible to maintain own schedule, prioritizing needs, communication and coordination with customers.
- Proper hand and power tool usage.
- Ensured all soldiers in the maintenance facility followed health safety standards.
- Inspect and operate cranes and rigging
- Diagnose, repair, and overhaul air, hydraulic, mechanical, fuel, and electrical systems.
- Repair construction equipment, large dump trucks, and military vehicles
- Inspecting vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately.
- Inspecting vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade.
- Conducting routine maintenance work aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity.
- Responsible for management of inventory, equipment maintenance and the cleaning of work areas.
- Improved processes by impementing recommendations to eliminate issues and improve productivity and quality of product.