- Define and specific spare parts catalogue at project launching and in serial life of the project in coherence with company after sales mode and policy
- Analyse the manufacturing BOM and its change contents and document the spare parts catalogue using SIGNE, resulting in the creation of after sales BOM
- Analyse product definition clearly and ensure all information which will impact the customer’s usage in vehicle are identified both for new projects and serial life projects
- Support and analyse the network alerts (issues) raised by dealer network
- Extended SAML login with automatic user on-boarding feature there by eliminating manual user creation or registration and which is being used in SaaS Environment extensively.
- Designed and developed in-house Central Authentication Server (CAS) server for both Single Sign On and Single Logout across Commvault’s web clients.
- Takes pride in my work and happy that I sold my features for other teams’ feature.
- Taking full responsibility and ownership on projects.
- Experience in solving customer TRs and live SaaS issues.
- Mentoring and providing technical guidance to new engineers and team members as well as learning many things from colleagues.
- Experience in code optimization and performance tuning.
- Administering component selection, schematic capture & PCB layout (DFM, Gerber and so on)
- Interacting with PCB vendors & assembly house for quotations and ensuring smooth execution
- Preparing daily/monthly reports; keeping all updated records related to quality & production
- Directing and leading the technical personnel; imparting continuous on job training to the workforce for accomplishing greater operational effectiveness / efficiency
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware, or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Working under Devops culture and Agile SDLC.
- Responsible for developing a operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Engineer in team who knows end to end Nokia FWA device configuration and device level debugging
- Design Automtive CAN network – Requirement capture via etrackers, discussion with ECU owners and feature owners, Network signal generation , frame packing, Network files geration (.fix,.net,.tgt and DBC files and SWRS )
- Network package release as per the cutomer plan
- Conducting meetings and reviews with feature owners for CCF ruleset sign off
- Experience in handling the customer requirements related to CAN network and CCF