- Collect and analyze data on customer’s preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand
- manage a staff of 34 employees single handed
- handle sales and marketing of the organisation
- chief head in staff selection procedure
- maintaining customer feedback records
- conducting promotional schemes
- set goals for each staff member
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies
- manage staff work leave record
- Consult with advertising agencies and staff to arrange promotional campaigns for products and services in public places like malls, exhibitions, etc.
- conduct staff meetings every week
- Maintained a solid knowledge base of all spa
- Developed and implemented marketing strategies.
- Trained staff in the use or sale of products, treatments, programs, or activities.
- Recruited, interviewed employees.
- Checked spa equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Participated in continuing education classes to maintain current knowledge of industry.
- Highly Skilled in eyebrow waxing/shaping and defining.
- Consistently followed all required protocols for scheduling