- Push promotional items.
- Upsell item add-ons.
- Process Returns and Exchanges.
- Take care of customer issues and complaints to the best of my ability.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Stock products and merchandise.
- Keep track of sales numbers and assist team members in improving their sales strategies.
- Closing and opening store.
- Made sure every Associate knew about the Daily Goals.
- Assisted Customers.
- Dropped off Deposits at the Bank.
- Made Visual Signs.
- Store setups. (New store setup every two weeks, changed mannequins)
- Filling out the daily planner and checking emails in the morning.
- Overseeing daily operations and receiving shipment.
- Calling other stores to report contest results.
- Follow a planogram and execute floor moves.
- Maintain the guest experience.
- Maintain store cleanliness.
- Cleaned. ( bathrooms , closets, stock room, fitting rooms )
- Folded/hanged clothes
- Pick out ship out and pick up orders.
- Oversee women’s department in the country’s 3rd largest in volume boutique.
- Built strong client relationships and provided high value services resulting in a 40% of my all business.
- Communicated with merchant team for stock rotations based on business needs.
- Worked jointly with team members to assist with closing sales, cross-selling and up selling of products and service.
- Partnered with sales team to increase CRM percentage from 70% to average of 93% which accounted for 35% of individual sales.