sales ,cashier , cell phone and computer fix
- Accepted payments from customers on products and merchandise sales and registered on the point of sale equipment, whether cash or credit.
- Assisted in merchandise display, shelf maintenance, and store appearance
- Performed daily inventory logs and completed transaction orders.
- Virus & spyware removal.
- Performed diagnostic testing on PC equipment and ensured printers were up and running at all times.
- .Assisted with managing and maintaining hardware and software inventories.
- Evaluated new technology (software/hardware)
- Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns, fixed faults on site or arranged for replacement equipment to be installed.
- Meeting face to face with clients and answering their IT queries orally or through demonstrations.
- Keeping senior management informed of all changes in my areas of responsibility.
- Handled the responsibility of repairing test equipment and electronic components and load cells.
- Responsible for fixing circuit boards at component level
- Maintained electronic systems and equipment to ensure effective operation of system and services
- Handled the tasks of preparing documentation like safety logs and repair status for providing and supporting materials, quotations for new equipment and calibration reports.
- Assist customers by providing information about products to fulfill their specific needs.
- Answer customers’ questions and look for opportunities to cross sell products.
- Process merchandise returns, exchanges and arrange for disposal of surplus materials.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with sales associates from other store locations, to improve sales and service to our customers.
- Collaborate with upper management and regional teams to achieve the highest quality customer service possible.
- Responsible to achieve and surpass aggressively set sales goals.
- Accurately read, understood, and carried out written instructions. Wrote sales slips and sales contracts.
- Contributed to team success by exceeding team sales goals.
- Completed all cleaning, stocking and organizing tasks in assigned sales area. Greeted customers in a timely fashion while quickly determining their needs. Recommended merchandise to customers based on their needs and preferences. Responded to customer questions and requests in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Prioritized helping customers over completing other routine tasks in the store.
- Built relationships with customers to increase likelihood of repeat business. assisted customers in renting formal wear.
- Perform customer sales and service transactions.
- Maintain a cash advance accurately which includes handling and processing cash, cheques, credit cards and EFTPOS.
- Promote product and services through up selling and cross-selling, merchandising and other promotional activities.
- Accept mail items for lodgement, with accurate assessment of applicable charges.
- Build collaborative relationships with customers, seek to understand the needs of customers.
- Prepare outward mail for despatch through correct presentation and review of charging related documents.
- Assist and/or perform administrative duties such as stocktaking and record maintenance.